JD: Customer Support Specialist
We’re pleased to be searching for two Customer Support Specialists to join our customer support team. Our ideal hire is motivated by what we’re doing as a company, believes in the value of quality customer support, and is eager to contribute to the success of our customers. As someone who is first in line to help, your understanding of the product and our customers will be incredibly valuable.
About The Role
The entire team works out of the main email queue, so you’ll spend much of your day helping potential and current customers via email. You’ll also hop on impromptu calls with customers when needed.
You’ll become an expert in all areas of the product. You’ll troubleshoot potential bugs, document feature requests, and collaborate with the rest of the team to help elevate the voice of the customer at Help Scout. We won’t overburden you with quotas, empty policies, or unnecessary procedures. Doing what’s in the best interest of the customer is at the heart of what we do. We’ll give you plenty of support to simply do what’s right, no questions asked.
We’re offering between $60,000 - $82,000 per year for this role, depending on your prior experience.
- This is a full-time, remote position. You’re someone who thrives working autonomously and don’t need much (if any) oversight to get things done.
- You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
- You’re eager to take on challenges. When you don’t know something, you embrace the chance to grow and get better. Former teammates and managers would call you resilient and balanced.
- We work together as a team, and that means we encourage each other to improve as a team. You are self-sufficient and love the challenge of solving problems and learning new things.
- You have some experience working in Support or Success. You’re passionate about support and the important role it plays in a company, and you’re excited to build a customer-centric career.
- You welcome an environment where you can do great work independently.
- You’re patient, an active listener, and you’re naturally curious with a strong desire to learn.
- You’re an incredible communicator, fluent in written English. Your writing is clear and simple.
- Your empathy and self-awareness help you intuitively and proactively solve potential customer troubles. You’re a problem solver who goes out of their way to help people - always.
↑ Back to top